Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Peter Cottontail

Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the buuny trail.
Hippity! Hoppity!
Easter's on its way!
It's been awhile. I had a good Easter. No Easter bunny for me though, or hard boiled eggs, or quiche only a few jellybeans. I got out of the city, spent some time at my parents and went up to my Aunt and Uncles house 3 hours north of Milwaukee. It was time well spent. It was so hot on Friday that I had to sit in the shade while reading. Saturday was spent outside all day playing frisbee. I burnt my nose and a bit of my face but loved the fresh air and sun so it was worth it. We also dug a firepit, went canoeing and layed around in the hammock. I mostly played frisbee hence getting burnt.
Sunday was a contada at my aunt and uncles church. It was nice to worship on such a great day. The only dissapointment was a woman singing a mans solo. She sang it in his rang and I thought it would sound so good coming from another talented individual but alas she sang instead. We had a good lunch with some people from church who came over at the last minute, there was plenty of food to go around.
On the way home I got deeply involved in my book "The Shadow of the Wind" which was my favorite book I have read in a long time. It had intrigue, suspense, murder, romance, drama, mystery and wonderful story telling all rolled into one. The language was gorgeous and the flow was perfect. I highly recommend the book. I plan on keeping it but would loan it out to my known and trusted friends. Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! More to Come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter