Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New York, NewYork

This weekend I spent some time with family. After a rather nasty two weeks at work it was a relief to get away and have some decisions made for me!! As many of you know, I have a fabulous part of my family that lives in Philadelphia. My cousin Jack and his wife (my friend) Sara live there while Jack goes to seminary. We managed to catch an exciting 76ers game and make a one day stop in New York City. It was interesting "the city that never sleeps." I went out to Ellis Island and saw the Statue of Liberty. I managed to get hit by a wooden door, smooshed by a drunk prostitute and I got so much grit in my face that it stuck to my lips, was in my ears and down my neck. UGH!
I did not catch any broadway shows, that will be for the March stop. I commited to going to Phoenix in February as well. Should be a good time in Phoenix with Sara and I and Carly who is in PA school.
Lots of hanging out, seeing the city and spending quality time with the family. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter