Saturday, March 25, 2006

Forgivness and Saddness


Today will be a day of forgiveness. I have come to forgive JP Batista for a good game with a bad ending. After all, the guy is just a kid, right? For non-Zags fans reading my blog he was the partial cause of the loss to UCLA on Thursday night. Aside from the fact that UCLA scored the last 11 points of the game, JP did not have a good ending like he wanted. Or so I assume.
You see, Mr. Batista fouled a UCLA player which got them to the line in the last remaining seconds/minute of the game. When the Zags were inbounding the ball, it was stolen from JP and a basket made. So you can sense my frustration. But as I said UCLA came back and the Zags didn't score so it is not entirely his fault. There is no JP in team after all. But the hardest thing of all was seeing the 'stache on the floor.

It made me want to cry. But as a friend once said: "Noelle is capable of rolling up her feelings into a big ball and throwing them over her shoulder." So in other words, I didn't. Cry I mean. Don't talk to me about the game. It still hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter