Saturday, March 11, 2006

Madness of March


Prepare yourself one and all for the finest time of the year!!!! What time of year? College hoops time of the year. NCAA Divison I basketall. I think this is by far the most exciting time for me as far as sports. What did I say? Something against the Green Bay Packers? Nay. I say something for college athletes playing their heart out every game. From 65 teams on down it is pure fun. Well, almost. When your team loses it takes some of the fun out of it but hey, we can all recover, right? So sit back and enjoy hours on end of Selection Sunday, buzzer beaters, bracket busters and big wins. Heres hoping the Zags get a high rank like they deserve and nobody calls it the "NC two A" which I hate!
For all of you who won't be watching, don't call me at the following times:
March 12 around 5pm to 10pm
March 16 & 17 11:15 AM to 11:30pm
March 18 & 19 appro. same times
March 23 & 24 7:00pm to Midnight
March 25 & 26 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
March 31st & April 2nd TBA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter